[WWI] New List Member

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 00:53:26 EDT 2004

Hello, Welcome from the Mountains of NC. Although I do not agree that 1/72nd
is the one true scale,I do respect those that can still see those Tiny parts
at your age:-) I can renember walking to the Drug store and purchasing
Airfix Craftmaster kits for $.29 each so I have you there! I will look
through the Avro 504 Datafile( If I didn't Sell it) and let you know about
Early Drawings.
Rick Geisler/also Known as Rick G.