[WWI] New List Member

J.R. Boye mercyandhope at juno.com
Mon Aug 30 23:27:28 EDT 2004

 Hi Mike ;
     Yeah, I'm aware there is an Avro 504 K Datafile. The ones at my
local shop are sealed, so I don't know if it has any drawings of an early
504. I can tell by photos and the old Munson pocketbooks that there are
major differences in the fuselage section, engine cowling and wings, so I
need early 504 specific drawings, hopefully in 1/72, but I'll work with
anything.
     Ray Rimmel has done so much to make this a serious hobby, and I buy
all the Windsock stuff I can afford. The model companies must think he's
a pain in the butt, but the kits are so much better now ( although I
bought a DH 9a kit a year ago that was too rough to make decent-but the
decals were nice and it was cheap )
                                  Thanks,            J.R.