[WWI] Flieger Bataillon / Great War Flying Museum Fly-In

Christopher Anderson canderson at buckeyeweb.com
Mon Aug 30 22:02:22 EDT 2004

Brad,

Thanks for the reply, and for checking the Imrie book. I haven't been to the
Aerodrome site for awhile, actually back to when they changed the forum
arrangement. My friend indicated that the seller of his 'kleinerock' thought
it originated in a training unit.

I would love to see the Strutter fly, but I probably won't make it as I will
be vacationing with my elderly parents and might not be able to get away for
the day - even though I'll only be a few hours away at Chautauqua Lake in
Western NY! Do you know if the museum's planes made it to the Geneseo show
back in July? (missed that, too!) I did make it to the Gathering of Eagles
show in closer to home in Ashtabula and saw the Canadian B-25 and the Fairey
Firefly and the Cleveland National Airshow will be Labor Day weekend,
nothing OT, though.

Anyone else have an idea about 'Flieger Bataillon Nr. 3'?

Regards,

Chris