[WWI] Injection moulded vs. resin vs. whatever

Grzegorz Mazurowski grzegorz_mazurowski at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Aug 28 09:45:38 EDT 2004

> This requires other glues, and when Michael says "Super Glue" he refers
> to a brand name of cyanoacrylic adhesive.  Someone from eastern Europe
> can steer you to a brand sold locally.

Which is called "Super Glue" in Poland and sold everywhere, including
newspaper kiosks.
Also many other names, oldest name is "Cyjanopan" I think.

More information about the WWI mailing list