[WWI] Caproni Ca.20

RadspadMike at netscape.net RadspadMike at netscape.net
Sun Aug 29 18:56:22 EDT 2004

In looking at the photos of the Caproni Ca.20 in Windsock Int'l, Vol 12, No.2, March/April 1996, it seems to me that what would normally be rib tapes are possibly wooden strips as they appear to be more distinct than I would expect rib tapes to be.  Caproni used wood strips on the Ca.3 so maybe. . .?
Any thoughts on the subject will be appreciated.

I've been fondling the Spin kit.  Seems a real straight forward build and not too much reference material available for AMS to get in the way.

TIA,
Mike Kavanaugh

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.