[WWI] Eagle Strike Decals

Mike Muth mikemuth at ptd.net
Sun Aug 29 11:31:48 EDT 2004

I picked these up last week. The decals are all based on color profiles
found in the recent Albatros D-III Datafile Special. What I especially
liked, both on the sheet and in the special, were all the OAW versions. I
had started one over a year ago, screwed up the paint job but instead of
throwing it out, kept it on the work table, where it subtly mocked me. Hah!
I stripped the paint, did some sanding, and plan on doing Habich's
checkerboard fuselage. There is a lot of info and photos on the Marine
Jastas in the Special.
hth
Mike Muth