[WWI] Which Vimy book?

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Fri Aug 27 19:04:33 EDT 2004

Hei,

The best reference for the trans-Atlanic Vimy is probably the aircraft itself...
It is on display in Londons Science Museum.

I have the Science Museum on my list of places to visit with my camera
early in September, want to replace the not-so-good-scans that went on
the lists reference pages with something better.

  Eders
 Knut Erik