[WWI] More Roden SE5a Shots on the Drome

Will Hendriks whendriks at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 27 14:40:41 EDT 2004

Rick Geisler wrote:

> Pics have been posted on the Aerodrome forum( Reference Roden New
> ReleasesTechnical Difficulties) of the SE5a. This time better Sprue shots
> and 2 pics of assembled unpainted model. This one really looks like a
> winner!

Indeed! Looks like they have done it again! Also curious to see how the
pulley inspection panels will be handled. If decals are used, I think
one may be able to borrow a trick from our armor building friends, i.e.
paint the clear areas with a tinted varnish, such as Tamiya Smoke or
clear blue or green, with some pulley detail painted beneath?

Regardless, can't wait to get my hands on this one!

Will Hendriks