[WWI] Buenos Aires, good airs.

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Fri Aug 27 13:56:14 EDT 2004

Grzes!
> Dieguito is gonna to build Austrian flying boat!

I already have two... and both came via Buenos Aires... I detect a pattern
here! The first one was the Lohner L, but that looks so hard to build that
it may take a good while. I also have a Macchi M.5 (quite advanced) and a
M.7, which will be apinted as an Argie boat.

> I can serve with
> some info about that plane - in fact I should have almost all what was
> published about it, as it's my main interest - that Austrian flying boats.

I see that it has a strange cockpit coutout. Is that so? The engine is
something not very well defined. Looks like a Hiero, but how can I say...

> Pretty good decals are included on Americal sheet nr 146 (9 various
planes,
> very similar markings, only numbers are different - I can send you one or
> two numbers).

I have the feeliong that I saw this one painted red and white, belonging to
an Austrian ace. Is that true?

> Another kits of that cool plane are available in resin, in both scales,
1/72
> is excellent Choroszy and very nice Luedemann (including CC triplane)

Triplane!!!! Some people likes complications.
Regards
D.