[WWI] Fok. D.VII"s of Jasta 40s

MARK MILLER mark_.m at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 27 09:55:46 EDT 2004

Warren
Profiles for the Jasta 40 DVIIs is in Anthology V2 Pg 44
The line up shot on the bottom of page 49

profile #19 Ltn. A Auer - star of david on side of fuse
Looks to me to be a late production Albatros

Profile #18 Ltn. d. R. C. Degelow - stag on side of fuse.
early product Alabtros

These variants are nightmare
I just know I'm going to screw something up sooner or later
I suggest you get the anthologies - expensive as they may be.
Mark