[WWI] Can we talk?

Warren Dickinson ibs4421 at onlineky.com
Fri Aug 27 09:10:31 EDT 2004

Al,
   Howdy, and welcome to the list from Cain-tuh-Kee, the land o' Boone.
I can't address your turnbuckle questions for the simple reason I am
still modeling 1/72nd scale a/c while my eyes can still find them.
   However, it is a very interesting and pertinent subject IMHO, and
there are a number of folks here who I think steer you in the right
direction.
   Also, congrats on your good taste in aircraft!  No, you won't see
many of the "let's get this back on topic" type posts here as we're
pretty self-regulating in that respect.
   How about some "in progress" shots of your Nie.17.

Warren
nb: a really small Nie.17