[WWI] Can we talk?

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 23:57:59 EDT 2004

Alf

>	Now, Why, you ask, is this new-guy nut case asking those kinds of
>questions? Well, my project is to scratch a static Nieu-17 in 1:8. My
>turnbuckles, some 100 perhaps?, probably will be something like an inch to
>an inch and an eighth long, with a largest diameter of perhaps 3/32nds.
>That's large enough and there'll be so many of them that I think I'd better
>be as faithful to prototype as possible.

First up, welcome from Brisbane, Australia.

YOU need to talk with crazy Jim Landon, who is similarly afflicted by the
produc tion of whopping big scale models with near prototypical parts.

There's a link on the web site.

Okay, that's all from me this time. As list grouch I can't be too nice to
you ;-)

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise