[WWI] Nice Models

George B. Tenediotis tenediotis at teledomenet.gr
Thu Aug 26 19:54:48 EDT 2004

> Will wrote:
> That is interseting. I recall seeing profiles etc. calling for pale
> blue, but I thought something more along the line of RLM 65 or 76 (if I
> may use ot colour refs ;-)), i.e. more blue than grey.
>
> This is a very pale blue indeed. More like a "Cool" grey. I wonder if
> the same colour would apply to the underside of camouflaged machines?
>
> Will

Will,

In my CII, I used Gunze's H 314 which in real life claims to be FS 35622
(the underside of Israeli jets!) bleached with 40% white and a drop of RLM
66 black grey -again from
Gunze. It looks OK to me, maybe more blue than it should, but then again who
knows!

BTW, congratulations to all the listees who were in the US IPMS event,
excellent works, hope someone gets Sanjeev's RE 8 to Telford, I'd really
like to see it along with
the other models from the States.

George T.

(for the time being, a devoted lurker and Olympic Games spectator)