[WWI] Buenos Aires, good airs.

Grzegorz Mazurowski grzegorz_mazurowski at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Aug 26 18:31:00 EDT 2004

Hah!
Dieguito is gonna to build Austrian flying boat! How cool! I can serve with
some info about that plane - in fact I should have almost all what was
published about it, as it's my main interest - that Austrian flying boats.
Pretty good decals are included on Americal sheet nr 146 (9 various planes,
very similar markings, only numbers are different - I can send you one or
two numbers).
Another kits of that cool plane are available in resin, in both scales, 1/72
is excellent Choroszy and very nice Luedemann (including CC triplane), and
in 1/48 there is one Czech resin kit.
Cheers!
G.