[WWI] Nice Models

Brad & Merville bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 26 16:52:20 EDT 2004

Warren

   Ceramcoat make a great pre-mixed colour for Roland C.IIs (or Alb. C.IIIs,
etc...).  It's called Glacier Blue ref.#02556.  It's almost white with a
touch of blue.

Cheers
Brad
nb:  Almost done the 2F.1.  Just need to do the Lewis mount.
nu:  possibly the Heller Rol. C.II though I'm partial to the camo schemes
myself.