[WWI] Roland D.VI

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:20:45 EDT 2004

Knut Erik says:

>The book "Die Deutschen Luftstreitkrafte im Weltkriege" has a couple of
>images
>that shows the mg and engine installation in a Mercedes engined LFG D VI.

The photos I have from Lyle and Vaso show the visible bits of the engine
installation well, and also (since it has no MG's fitted) clearly show the
MG mounts *but* there's no ammunition container nor feed and empty
link/cartridge chutes so these images would be very helpfull to me...when
you have them available.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise