[WWI] Nice Models

Will Hendriks whendriks at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 26 15:34:20 EDT 2004

Then Warren wrote:

>      To my knowledge, yes it is.  It is actually supposed to be a
> very,very pale light blue IIRC.  I would like to know what folks on the
> list use for this color myself.

That is interseting. I recall seeing profiles etc. calling for pale
blue, but I thought something more along the line of RLM 65 or 76 (if I
may use ot colour refs ;-)), i.e. more blue than grey.

This is a very pale blue indeed. More like a "Cool" grey. I wonder if
the same colour would apply to the underside of camouflaged machines?

Will