[WWI] HiTech Breguet

Paul Thompson flutes at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 26 13:24:05 EDT 2004

I quite like it. The interior framework is clunky and needs replacing, and
likewise the exterior stitching. White metal content is n  ot the best - the
weapons at least need much rework or replacement. I've both versions trimmed
out and ready to go (one had a misalligned mold step that trashed the
struts, but all else is useable. Basically a good limited run kit, with the
caveats that apply. IMHO (which may change during the build process).
There's scope for adding loads of extras, should you be so inclined. HTH

Paul T.