[WWI] UK Nats, need a favour

SSH ot811 at msbx.net
Thu Aug 26 11:48:11 EDT 2004

Hi all,
    I am thinking of sending 1 or 2 of my models to the Scale Model world (UK Nats) this year.
If any of you in the UK are willing to receive  the model at your end, please send me an email off-list.
You may need to make minor repairs to the models.  If I decide to detach some sub-assemblies, you will have to attach them, - I am thinking of the scarff mount on the RE8..

I also have a question.  Do I have to do anything more than just send the model to one of you?  Do I have to register or something?  I am an IPMS/USA member, if that helps matters.

thanks in advance
Sanjeev