[WWI] Buenos Aires, good airs.

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Thu Aug 26 08:02:08 EDT 2004

Rick!
> I still have a copy of that sheet myself! It was one of the First
> Aftermarket decal sheets produced. When it first came out there was
nothing
> around. Gave you 2 scales, At or about 1/72nd and 1/48th.

That's right, the sheet has an inscription saying that is "1/72 and 1/48
declas" Martin has another set, wich is about 33% bigger and thus we
concluded that his was 1/48 and mine is 1/72. The Dragodile looks way too
big for a 1/72 Albatros, so I thought that it was intended for any other
aircraft- It also has some small bulldogs running with the tail under the
legs, that US marking of a little man with a big axe, etc. The register of
the white ink is a bit off, making many of the figures of some of the
markings -specially the cigognes- in need of retouching and some deft
cutting of the silhouettes.

> Not very useful now but still cool in a nostalgic Way!

Well, it has some markings I can use!!! And, no these are not WW2!
D.