[WWI] Le Bourget SPAD XIII Colours

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Thu Aug 26 07:12:03 EDT 2004

Laurent!
As an aside, I'm interested on the colours of the uniforms of the mannequins
of the mechanic and the pilot. Is the colour of the mechanic overalls
representative?
BTW I was re-reading the excellent Spad VII book a few days ago and there is
a photo of a poor pilot dead inside his Spad and he is wearing what looks
like civilian clothes. Perhaps to avoid capture if he was downed behind the
lines?
D.