[WWI] IPMS Membership

Michael Scott mds549 at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 26 02:18:28 EDT 2004

Frankly, they can just put it in the Matrix and I'll be o.k. with that. What do they care, and, in fact, I'm wondering why WE care. This is an international body of WWI modeling cranks, geeks and just overwhelmingly great people, so why do we need IPMS National US rules? I'm perfectly content to live in a "cyberChapter", particpate in cyberShows, cyberSeminars and all that stuff. No reason why we can't have a "show" on the WWI Site, neh? Perhaps we should just start the CGWMS - (Cyber Great War Modeling Society) and get on with modeling stuff.

Just a thought.

--- a molecular Camel
   an Albatros in bits
   still fight over imagined trenches

@micro

Razonjim <razonjim at centurytel.net> wrote:

Frankly, our US national organization is becoming so bureaucratic, I'll be surprised if they actually charter the GWICC because they won't be able to figure out which Region to put it in.  We shall see.  If it does get off the ground, it'll be fun though.
Cheers,  Jim