[WWI] IPMS Membership

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 00:50:17 EDT 2004

Jim says

>And then Jim says:  As John Huggins is setting up the GWICC as a chapter
>of IPMS/USA anybody can be a member whether or not they are a member of
>any other national branch or any other local chapter.

Yes, I understood this, but as a statement standing alone it had the
potential to confuse the whole issue of IPMS membership for *non* US
listees.

Just my opinion, but it is always worth pointing out when something being
discussed may vary from country to country.

>US local and
>regional contests are open to non-members but the National Contest is
>only open for members of a national branch.

Yes, though that's members of any IPMS branch in *any* country isn't it?

(this is my reading of the IPMS USA Contest handbook, I hope I'm correct!)

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise