[WWI] Roland D.VI photos

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 02:07:15 EDT 2004

Karen

>Shane, that was probably Tomasz who provided 'walkaround' photos. I have a
>set of his photos of the Roland and have every intention of getting them
>into the list website photo archive.
>How soon do you intend to start the kit   :-)

Cleaned up parts this morning then went looking for my photo archive. While
I am without full time work I hope to finish several orphaned projects.
Maybe!

I reckon it *was* Tomasz who sent them, and I thought he had a home page
with them on it, but I can't find it or them.

Meanwhile, thanks to Lyle I already have a couple of the exterior photos,
which is a usefull start.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise