[WWI] GWICC update +

Karen Rychlewski krychski at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 00:35:32 EDT 2004

Mark, Mike, and any other letters of the alphabet:

My understanding is that only the Chapter officers need be official
card-carrying members of IPMS/wherever; members need not be. The idea
was to provide a way for listees in the hinterlands to be members of an
IPMS Chapter--thereby implying that  one must be subscribed to the list
to qualify for membership.
IPMS can be joined as a lone individual if you care to; eventually all
who desire to be a member of GWICC will be identified to the national
office of IPMS
Y'all wait 'til John is on the road to recovery--he can clarify everything.

Karen (feeling wordy tonight for no good reason)