[WWI] Le Bourget SPAD XIII Colours

Neil Eddy NEddy at berrystreet.org.au
Tue Aug 24 20:17:16 EDT 2004

Hi All

I was just looking at Laurent's great photos from Le Bourget (Thanks
Laurent) and have a couple of questions... Firstly, is it me or the photo,
or does the SPAD XIII at Le Bourget have a distinctly 'aluminium'look to its
fuselage? (Photo 4) If so, why? I know that french five colour camo had some
metallic content to discourage wear but I didn't think it was that
distinct....

Or is it me?

Enter: A Neo-Futurist Poet and Modeller:...clears throat, shuffles feet, and
rustles paper....

Modern man modeller may marvel
On Completion
             of Eduard's
                       Latest gem,
But a Merlin Salmson
                   stands
                        waiting.

(Don't clap, throw money)

All the Best

Neil E
(Southern Futurist chapter)

Neil Eddy
Watsonia Office
Berry Street Victoria

--
If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained within it.

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg