[WWI] OTF has arrived - ouch

MARK MILLER mark_.m at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 24 19:52:46 EDT 2004

My copy finaly arrived.
oh my :-0

The top/bottom camesl views are definitly the worste of it.
But the whole Creech article is blurry.
I don't know but it looks like they somehow printed very low res
versions of everything in the article.
Perhaps they somehow printed "for position only" images (?)
pretty ugly in any case.

The cover looks ok
But how did it get so damn bright?
It's not realy bad ... just not what i submited.
But whatever happened, it kind of killed all the depth :-(
I like it my way better.

The thing that came over the best was the profiles on the inside
front cover.

well
I was prepared for this (thank goodness)
and they already sent me a letter of apology
and promides that they would reprint the whole Creech article.
so, I'm sure it will all come out fine in the end.

sigh
Mark