[WWI] Old plastic models

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:54:47 EDT 2004

Ed:

My view is that these things are not really going to last forever.
Eventually they get dust on them, the plastic deteriorates along with
whatever else you used to make them.  The solution is simply, "Keep
building"!

As to the other thing, I believe a few folks here dabble in paper models and
there are several R/C enthusiasts.

Michael