[WWI] I'm published!

MARK MILLER mark_.m at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 23 13:27:06 EDT 2004

Brad
Thanks
i had not realised it was even on sale yet.
But, i AM happy with how it turned out :-D

I believe Mike is working on Naval 9 next.
and he is working his way through the whole RNAS as far as i can
see.

I'll be sure to post something here when I get my act together
with the print thing.
Kind of stupid to leave it hanging now - i'm so close.
but I've been ridiculously busy over the last couple of months

btw - i'm still waiting for my OTF as well.
But, a lot of people recieved it already so i just went ahead
and posted it.
Mark

http://www.schifferbooks.com/newschiffer/book_template.php?isbn=0764320556