[WWI] Sprue Shot of SE5A on The Aerodrome

Neil Eddy NEddy at berrystreet.org.au
Mon Aug 23 04:57:20 EDT 2004

Shane;

What are you getting at? Quite frankly as I have a perfectly adequate 1/48
Blue Max Se5a, I probably won't be buying the Roden version unless it has a
decal option or two that interest me; ie Dallas' camo or a post war scheme
perhaps....

I for one was not condemmning them for what they have done, just using a
comparison with their 1/72 kit as a basis for speculation.

As for the Se5, I never understood why a production run doing an Se5 kit was
not possible from their 1/72 Se5a variant. Afterall, if it is possible to
cover all 57 varieties of Albatrii or Fokker D-VII, why not an Se5?

All the Best

Neil

Neil Eddy
Watsonia Office
Berry Street Victoria

--
If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained within it.

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg