[WWI] GWICC update +

Michael Scott mds549 at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 23 02:36:24 EDT 2004

John,
Sorry to hear about your "hitch", but good that you can get is taken care of. Be sure to sleep and not try a modeling marathon when you get home.

Good news about the GWICC, and as a charter member, I confess ignorance of what that means. Please let me know (somebody) what the acronym stands for.

@micro

John Huggins <john at huggins-leahey.com> wrote:
CWICC update.
I have completed the required paperwork, enclosed the proper payment
and mailed the forms to IPMS/USA. The next step will be the
notification from them that we are official.

I will let you know what the results are when I get the return mail.

In the meantime, I will be absent from the list for a few days. As
those of you who were in PHX know, I have a bit of a hitch in my
get-a-long (2 blown disks and a slipped vertebrae). I will be going
into the Hospital first thing tomorrow to have it repaired, and will be
out of action for about 4 or 5 days. When I get home, I will be pretty
much house bound, as I Pat has taken my car keys away and will not give
them back till the medicos say it is OK for me to drive. I think she
knows me too well.

This will give me about 2 or 3 weeks to do some model work in-between
the naps and movies. Why not, I won't be able to do much else.

I look forward to being back on line later in the week.

Till then, be good, play nice and build lots of neat models. Also, only
pick on Bittner on days that end Y or start with a T or S.

See you later.

JP