[WWI] Sprue Shot of SE5A on The Aerodrome

Neil Eddy NEddy at berrystreet.org.au
Mon Aug 23 02:23:21 EDT 2004

Hi All;

Did they do this conversion for the 1/72 version? If  not, I suspect they
won't be doing it in 1/48 either. Just like they didn't do the Se5 either
(and probably won't in 1/48 too). Interesting to see though what markings
they present us with for this one...

ATB

Neil

Neil Eddy
Watsonia Office
Berry Street Victoria

>Rick says

G.

--
If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained within it.

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg