[WWI] Added:Albert Ball's Nieuport 16c

Brad & Merville bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 21 09:26:14 EDT 2004

Thanks Rick.
   Actually, I guess I've been lurking since late 1996/ early 1997.  You can
see me in the Rogues Gallery.  Though I only now feel like a legitimate list
member having finally built something  : )   I'm an O/T bibliophile first
and haven't done much modelling since high school.   My 2-year old was
completely fascinated by the process and even now stares at the Nieuport as
if it was produced by magic.  My money is on the Lewis gun to be the first
piece to go.
   I wanted to build this particular kit to compliment the Britain's Ball
figurine on the bookshelves.  It also helps to distract the viewer from
looking too closely at my build.

Brad
NU:  got 15 more years to think about it!