[WWI] Hansa

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Fri Aug 20 20:27:59 EDT 2004

Hei,

The IVL A22s fuselage is made out of wood with plywood covering.
Parts that are "hidden" still in light colour (natural birch?)
while the exposed ones appear stained towards a darker and more reddish tint.

The inner parts of the aircraft do not appears to have been restored,
only the outside freshened up.

These aircraft were manufactured in Finland and could be differ
from the German ones in selection of material.

My best guess would be to paint the interior in natural wood.

  Eders
Knut Erik