[WWI] RE: WWI Digest, Vol 9, Issue 58

Ross Moorhouse rossmoor at bigpond.net.au
Fri Aug 20 22:19:04 EDT 2004

Cheers

Ross

"The opinions of this emailer are largely based on facts and portray a
possible version of the actual events."

Thanks Neil. This was the one I couldn't post after the one I did post.

Cheers

Ross

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 02:13:48 +1000
From: "NEIL EDDY" <se5a at iprimus.com.au>
Subject: [WWI] Site Update
To: <wwi at wwi-models.org>

Hi All;

As Ross seems to be having trouble posting to The List at the moment
(His
Cafe Latte froth is probably clogging the keys of his computer again), I
am
posting the following message for him, about some schmuck modeller's new
models posted to his fabulous model site....

"Subject: Update to my site...., new stuff from Neil Eddy..

Neil Eddy has sent in some images of his one of his latest builds, an
Airfix
72nd Avro Anson & Smer 1/50 Fiat CR.32. He has also sent in some new
photos
of his Sopwith Pup. You can see it all via

http://www.wargamer.com/Hosted/CloseCombatFuture/rosssmodels/main.htm

Cheers

Ross"

There, that's it then, please return to normal programming...

All the Best

Neil  ;-)

NL: George Michael - "Flawless"....