[WWI] Nationals Pictures

Michael Scott mds549 at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 20 01:09:54 EDT 2004

There are converters for battery chargers to handle that. Storage space: either carry another memory card (512 mb is good) or get is dumped to a CD.

Michael Kendix <mkendix at hotmail.com> wrote:I'm not going on the European journey but I'm wondering what US folks plan
to do about re-charging their digital cameras on a 240 volt system with
round pin plugs?

Also, what do you do when you run out of storage space on the camera?

Michael