[WWI] Re: Hembrug heavy mg based on Schwarzlose M1908/15

Michael Scott mds549 at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 19 19:00:58 EDT 2004

If it was anything like the Colt .45 cal semi-auto that I carried in the Navy throughout the 1960, any decent score on the range with that weapon is the result of either extreme good luck or the gods of statistical anomoly lining up your sights.

You won't have much to worry about if you stay in one place...

@micro

Diego Ferneti <dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar> wrote:
Marc!

> I carried a Colt 1917 as a side arm in the US Navy in the mid-70s. Earned
> a marksman ribbon with it, too. :^)

Suddenly, I realised that critique to your models is something to be treated
with the utmost care...
D.