[WWI] Re: Hembrug heavy mg based on Schwarzlose M1908/15

pfalzdvii at att.net pfalzdvii at att.net
Thu Aug 19 13:32:09 EDT 2004

I always carried a 'private purchase' Colt, (being an officer has some benefits) as the unit Colts were WWII manufacture, and pretty 'sloppy' by the 70's. I was concerned that the old ones might not reliably hit anything past 20 feet.  As I'm a better 'shot' than most, I wanted that 'edge'. FWIW (BTW, ot bragging, I can still shoot an X-ring group at 25 meters on the range, with a target tuned .45)

--
Merrill
Your Madness May Vary

-------------- Original message from Bill Weckel : --------------