[WWI] Re: Hembrug heavy mg based on Schwarzlose M1908/15

pfalzdvii at att.net pfalzdvii at att.net
Thu Aug 19 13:13:19 EDT 2004

The various models of the M1911 were the standard sidearm of the US Army until replaced by the 9mm Beretta in 1984. I have heard rumors that the .45 is making a possible comeback, as durability problems have been experienced with the 9mm. I have also heard that some of the 'special operations' units STILL use the .45.

--
Merrill
Your Madness May Vary

-------------- Original message from ingersollle at gru.net: --------------