[WWI] Site Update

NEIL EDDY se5a at iprimus.com.au
Thu Aug 19 12:13:48 EDT 2004

Hi All;

As Ross seems to be having trouble posting to The List at the moment (His
Cafe Latte froth is probably clogging the keys of his computer again), I am
posting the following message for him, about some schmuck modeller's new
models posted to his fabulous model site....

"Subject: Update to my site...., new stuff from Neil Eddy..

Neil Eddy has sent in some images of his one of his latest builds, an Airfix
72nd Avro Anson & Smer 1/50 Fiat CR.32. He has also sent in some new photos
of his Sopwith Pup. You can see it all via

http://www.wargamer.com/Hosted/CloseCombatFuture/rosssmodels/main.htm

Cheers

Ross"

There, that's it then, please return to normal programming...

All the Best

Neil  ;-)

NL: George Michael - "Flawless"....