[WWI] Digital camera chips:

Bob Horton artybob at netexpress.net
Thu Aug 19 11:58:00 EDT 2004

Howdy gang:  I am really a beginner at using digital cameras, but I seem to recall ( perhaps incorrectly) a thread on this website a year or so ago, ...seemed that there was a discussion about this very thing...erasing the digital chips by security equipment...didn't someone mention that at least one camera manufacturer had/ has some sort of secure chip wallet or carrier to protect chips against erasures?  I would think that the manufacturer of anyones camera would have a website that would answer questions as to accessories such as this...I have had good luck posing a couple to Sony and would think that others would have the same service?   regards...Bob Horton