[WWI] Nationals Pictures

pfalzdvii at att.net pfalzdvii at att.net
Thu Aug 19 11:16:21 EDT 2004

I'm really sorry to hear about the 'loss'; I was thinking recently about how to get digital photos through airport security. Both X-rays and magnetic scanners pose a 'threat' to "volatile" memory devices; the only sure way I thought of was to go to a "Kinkos" or a photo place, and have a CD made, BEFORE going to the airport.

--
Merrill
Your Madness May Vary

-------------- Original message from "Diego Fernetti" : --------------