[WWI] Re: Hembrug heavy mg based on Schwarzlose M1908/15

Bill Weckel bweckel at procarautogroup.com
Thu Aug 19 10:49:50 EDT 2004

I carried one during Desert Storm, but most other units had re-equipped
with the M9 (Beretta) by that time.  SGT's and up had to carry a
sidearm, but we were always short and I did my best to be one of the
last in line to sign one out.  Had I known I would have been OT, I
might have been more enthusiastic about it ;-)