[WWI] Nationals Pictures

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Thu Aug 19 03:19:56 EDT 2004

What a shame, sorry to hear that Tom. Is this a common problem?
We're debating about going over to digital camera, either a
Canon digital system camera, or maybe a small one which would
be more portable. But hearing this makes one wonder if it's a
good idea? Another question to those who carried models,
was there any problems with security, or otherwise?
/Neil C.