[WWI] Not complaining....but

Volker Haeusler haeusler at tm.net.my
Wed Aug 18 03:51:37 EDT 2004

Don,

> Like, when I saw my question on.Vol 9, issue 52 for the first time, you
had
> already replied. Just a query, not a moan
>
> Don

maybe I misunderstand the point as well, but I think you are in digest mode
and not in the other option - single or individual mail mode. If you are in
digest mode (ie, you get a list of mails once or twice per day), you see all
the mails of that period at one time. If you're in single mail mode, you get
all the mails "instantly" and can directly reply - the reply will then be in
the same digest as the original question. I think most of the more active
listies are in single mail mode....

You can change from digest to single mail by going to the webpage you find
in the monthly reminder Allan's system is sending to you.

Volker