[WWI] Swastikas - was: Dave Z's Website - Finally

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 19:53:22 EDT 2004

Mike Said:
>Such as Lufberry on a SPAD 7. ALso, on the Lafayette Insignia with the
>Sioux
>Indian, there is a small swastika on the headress.
>Mike

Enough with this. From thousands of years ago the Swastica for lack of
another term has appeared in Tribal Art, up to lufberrys' use. Native
Americans included. It was with the Nazi Parties adoption of this symbol
that it has gained its reputation for HATE! Model all you want to,
Historically it would not be right to eliminate this device from a german
WW1 part 2 Aircraft. Pre NAZI I see no Evil Conotation and NO reason to be
politically correct! Just my .02 cent worth.
Rick G.
Hooray for the Latvians and Finns!!!