[WWI] Products of Interest

Grzegorz Mazurowski grzegorz_mazurowski at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Aug 16 20:35:04 EDT 2004

Hi!
Extremely interesting! BTW, I wonder what is better, vacuum or pressure, for
casting. What that guy did say? I mean  especially small stuff, like 1/72
kit parts.
Also these metalic powders are interesting, but they write that even normal
aluminium powder mixed with resin will turn your part metalic! What about
engines, guns, ammo drums and similar stuff, which are already metalic OOB,
and aren't that heavy and nasty in sanding like white metal parts? I think I
should sell that idea to resin kits producers.
Cheers!
G.