[WWI] Latest OtF

MARK MILLER mark_.m at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 17 10:45:17 EDT 2004

Matt
I haven't seen this issue yet
But, i did get a note from Dick Bennett apologising for the
printing.
apparently they put in some plan views I made as a BW center
spred and it got messed up.

in fact, I think they are unhappy with the print quality of the
whole Jesse Creech article and I believe the intent is to re-run
the whole thing.

They seem pretty upset about it.
and want to make it right.
mark

--- Bittner Matthew E Contr USSTRATCOM/CESAR