[WWI] Sanjeev's Wire Wheels

SSH ot811 at msbx.net
Tue Aug 17 10:04:38 EDT 2004

I have put up the draft article on my page as a zip file.  You can go to my RE8 page and click on the link, or
you can download it directly from this URL:
http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/Hirve/Russ/Re8/wheels.zip
I apologize that the explanation is not very clear.  Maybe Jim can suggest some way to put it clearly?
Keep in mind that the process itself is quite straightforward, and looks complicated because of excess verbiage ( I am a software nerd in my day job).
Diego, as you will see from the explanation - the wheels are very sturdy.
regards
Sanjeev