[WWI] Dave Z's Website - Finally!

ZulisWW1 at aol.com ZulisWW1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 23:48:23 EDT 2004

Well, I have finally done it.

My website just went 'live'.    I have spent the  last few weeks with my nose
buried in a 'teach yourself to code a web site'  book, so if someone was
looking for me, sorry.

The web site has a page on each of the following OT  aircraft:
Albatros B.II
Albatros C.III
Ansaldo Balilla
SVA-10
Avro 504K
DFW C.V
DH9A
Fokker D.VII
Halberstadt C.V
Hannover CL.III
Junkers CL.I
LVG - not yet done - some issues to resolve yet.
Nieuport 23 and 24bis
Sopwith Camels and Strutters.

Also, Steve Perry's lovely model of the Latvian Sopwith  Strutter.
If that is enough OT content, you may want to add a link to the  pease web
page.

Address is:   latvian aviation.com

So, friends - take a look.   Tell me (_Zulis at aol.com_ (mailto:Zulis at aol.com)
) what you think and what you might  add.    If any of you have built an OT or
ot Latvian model,  please send me pics.

Now, finally....  off to get some sleep.

Dave Zulis (Dave #13)